Down payments as low as 3.5%
Why should you consider an FHA Loan? In some cases, it may be easier for you to qualify for an FHA Loan than a conventional loan, plus 100% of the down payment and closing costs can be from a gift. Other benefits of an FHA loan include:
- Can be used for either a purchase or refinance
- Minimum down payment is only 3.5%
- Flexible debt-to-income ratios
- Up to 6% seller contribution
- No prepayment penalty
And even if you’ve had some financial trouble in the past, FHA home purchases are allowed:
- 2 years after bankruptcy
- 3 years after foreclosure/short sale
Talk to a Mortgage Specialist
To get started, complete a brief online form and one of our mortgage lenders will get in touch with you!
Ready to apply?
Apply online today with our easy to use Online Application. One of our loan officers can help you get started.